“Blch!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Greenville, South Carolina
“Blch!”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I was craving a burger and figured Johnny Rockets was THE place to go. My friend and I split their smokehouse burger that came with onion rings, bacon and some sort of sauce. Thank goodness for the onion rings and bacon or there would not have been any flavor at all. At least it came with fries. Without drinks and with the 15% tip added on, our total was $16.25. I would save my money next time. The next day, I got a burger at Breakwater Grill at Aquaventure. It was bigger and better tasting, came with fries AND a drink and it was 4 dollars cheaper.

• Visited December 2013

“Great Burgers”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

My 9 year old son and I went here for dinner. He thought it was the best burger he had ever had. The atmosphere is cool.

Visited December 2013
Fredericton, Canada
“Typical 50's diner, but pricey”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I ate here for a late-lunch with my boyfriend on the day of our arrival, and we shared a clubhouse sandwich+fries. It was some-what tastey, but more so expensive. The total came close to $22, without a soda or beer. I am very familiar with Atlantis dining after staying on this resort several times, but these prices for sharing a lunch? I would recomend getting food from one of the beach/pool vendors for almost half the price and same type of fast-food style lunch (like a grilled chicken sandwich by the Blu pool, or conch fritters & fries by the beach) for approx $12 seems more fitting for a fast-food lunch.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank TropicTraveller08
“Good food, good service.”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Probably one of the more affordable places to eat right near Atlantis. Portions are good, we liked the diner atmosphere, and close to the Comfort Suites.

Visited December 2013
Bethel, Connecticut
“A typical burger joint”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

The food here was just average...typical burgers and fries priced at about $15 per platter. The singing and dancing wait staff were delightful...they added much to our visit. I found the furnishings and atmosphere ramshacle...they could do so much with the cute 50's theme and put those dancing waiters in a setting to make them shine. Alas,,,,just your typical burger joint.

Visited August 2013