“Burger joint”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 4 June 2014

It is what it is - loud burger joint better suited for the younger bunch. Good burgers though. Service not so great. Wouldn't go back. Conch chowder a disappointment. $6.95 for local beer + 15% gratuity tacked on, so servers don't really have the incentive.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love going here when I visit Bahamas. The restaurant sings sometimes and it is cool to watch. The food is average, but I can not pass one without getting a vanilla milk shake and chili. Visit was cool.. Rushed them and they understood since I was a cruise visitor.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Staff was so great and fun! Although this restaurant was not included in Free kids meal plan, we ate there a few nights!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

By a tween...
Johnny Rockets was a nice place to eat on our first night. Our waitress was nice! We ate outside, and that was a good choice; inside is really packed and loud. The food was good, but not the best. Here and there the staff would dance, that was fun to see! They had a lot of different choices, and it was kid friendly.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We had lunch at Johnny Rockets the first day we arrived. It was very crowded for lunch (2 p.m.) and they put us next to bathrooms. The waitress was friendly, they sang RESPECT, and all I wanted was to place my order. It's a kid friendly restaurant, reminded me of Friendlies food. We only ate there once. Was happy to be in the air conditioner!