“Great food. Great service.”
Review of Virgil's Real BBQ

Virgil's Real BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Nothing I didn't like. I really like the variety of BBQ they offer. I like the family style. If you leave here hungry it is your own fault. Ask for Travis, he is a great server with a great personality.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,056)

Reviewed 22 November 2013

After a quick glance at the menu, one might think this place is expensive but, by Atlantis standards it is truly a good value. True, most entrees cost $50 but portions are family style and one entree serves three or four people.For our party of five adults we ordered two entrees and a side and left quite stuffed. We enjoyed both the fried chicken and the bbq pulled pork. One thing I would like to mention is that the desserts are also served in generous portions and are actually large enough to share...my slice of cheesecake was bigger than the Cheesecake Factory serves back home and, unfortunately I left most of it on the plate. The place was hopping the night we visited and we found the service quick and attentive...much different than the island time that most servers in the Bahamas seem to work on. We ate at many different eateries during our week long stay at Atlantis but this one was the only one that everyone in our party enjoyed.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

So I had the ribs with my friends and have never tasted ribs so good. Done to perfection and after eating at Virgil's our first night the ribs were all I thought about until I got my way again and went back three days later. Oh, and you have to have the peanut butter pie..... Holy Cr_p! Good

Reviewed 20 November 2013

$69 for 8 strips of dry brisket and one family style dish of macaroni and cheese. Too much money for the quantity and quality.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Atlantis is only hurting themselves by using this so-called "family style" eating. It is prohibitively expensive and assumes that people are all going to eat the same thing. If they sold the BBQ by plate, it would be much more popular. I am never paying $56 for a plate of chicken with no sides and I can't imagine anyone in their right mind doing so!