“Average”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I wasn't that impressed with the quality of the bbq here. I was expecting more based on the quality of food we had eaten and the other restaurants at the resort..

Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Food is served "family style" and is very, very good! Three of us had several group selections and drinks for around $125.00, which we thought was very reasonable for the quantity and quality of the food we received.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I was really disappointed with this restaurant. We bought a package deal including a value meal plan, and this was one of our options. And thank God, we got the meal plan because the prices are OUTRAGEOUS! And that goes with the portions they serve here too. Now, the restaurant itself, as far as aesthetics is considered, is impeccably beautiful, lively, and entertaining appearance wise. The service was also accommodating and friendly for the most. On our meal plan, it comes with your choice of an appetizer, an entree, a side, and dessert. We ended up getting an order of onion rings, a side of mac and cheese and biscuits. For our entree, my mother got the salmon, and my fiance got the fried chicken that we both ended up sharing. And holly hott dam! The portions are huge!! But, taste wise they sucked!!! Quanity is there, but quality is certainly lacking, but that just goes with large portion food items like that. The onion rings were a little hard and the batter was just ok. The biscuts tasted super cheap and hard as well! The mac and cheese was horrible and we all agreed on that. The fried chicken was the only decent thing. I also had a few bites of my mothers salmon which was just so-so.I did order a Vodka Lemonade drink that was at least enjoyable. We also came back the next day for the complimentary ribs and 2 draft beers. My fiance had the ribs being I am not into ribs, and I just had the complementary beers. He liked the ribs but they appeared really cheap, and the cold slaw like salad that came with it was horrendous. I do have to say though, I ended up drinking there dark stout beer that was an option and it was fantastic. Aslo the service we received from the bar tender was great. We definitely did not come back for the food again though.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Food poisoning sent to hospital served sewage water at tables many complaints staff rude never eat at this place ever very sick

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Virgil's is one of the few places you can have a decent meal after 11 PM. Most of the other headliner restaurants close the kitchen just before 11pm but at Virgil you can still have the Bar menu that had decent burgers, and wings.