Just returned from a 7 day visit with my family of 5 from Atlantis Harborside. Overall, Harborside is very nice, clean and the amount of space unbeatable with 3 kids. The pool area is a nice retreat after a busy day at the park. Definitely the way to go to save on food costs. We used foodtogo.com which was great, on-time and costs on-par with going yourself. The delivery guy even unpacked everything in the refrigerator.
The most notable downside is the tunnel noise (constant night and day in building 2), moderately friendly staff, and spotty service. The shuttle service was mostly good but did feel like an extra step doing anything at the park /restaurants.
The water park was fun but you only need 4 full days. Even our kids lost enthusiasm after going on every ride multiple times. The music at the pools were fun, cruise crowds crappy but everyone polite and overall something for everyone. Food prices for lunch by the pools were not terrible and quality pretty good.
Restaurants were pricey but the savings from staying at Harborside was a great trade off. Food overall was good to great. Mesa Grill and Mosaic were outstanding / worth every penny. Carmine's and Seafire very, very good. The Point and Bimini Road very solid.
We did a 4 hour boat tour with bahamasboatour.com which was the highlight of our trip. Highly, highly recommend. Capt. Carl was great, on-time, considerate and tried accommodating our interests. The snorkeling and hanging out on a deserted island was outrageously cool.
All-in-all, a great trip and glad we went. Will not return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the natural wonders of warm Caribbean breezes, blue crystalline waters and sparkling white-sand beaches, Harborside Resort offers Atlantis guests a vacation filled with beauty, relaxation and excitement. Situated just across the marina from Atlantis, you have access to a wealth of private amenities combined with the home-away-from-home extras that only a spacious, private villa can offer. The Harborside Resort is just steps from a harbor front restaurant and pool area, a children's pool with fountains, a fitness facility and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantis - Harborside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Harborside Hotel Paradise Island
- Harborside Resort Paradise Island
- Harborside Hotel Paradise Island
- Harborside Resort Atlantis
- Harborside Resort At Atlantis
- Atlantis - Harborside Resort Bahamas/Paradise Island