We just came back from Harbour side hotel on Paradise island in the Bahamas. We spent very good time there. From Indianapolis, for 3 of us cost us about $1200 for round trip. I had for my family a lot of raw food as pasta, cake and pancake mix, eggs, very. Also browned and frozen meat, meat balls, burgers. All arrived in very good shape. We did buy milk from the grossery by the Straw market an some other "necessity". Just for reference I checked the restrerprices in our little hotel's grocery. The quart of milk is $6 and bottle of Tropicana orange juice is $8, the 12 eggs pack is $8.
Yes we went to a restaurants we went to the Green parrot. It is by the beginning of the bridge, that will take you to Nassau. It is more like bar and gril type. It is good rather for supper and drink place then for supper for a family. The food is pretty good - for 2 beers, soft drink and supper for 3 was about $70. We went for supper at McKenzie located by the other end of the same bridge. It is nice and very,very robust. We had " the famous conch salad/tropical salad, fish and fish sticks with2 beers and soft drink - $45.!!! There is no reliable toilet. We went to see Anchorage also. We at end presentation an thy gave us $90 in restaurant money. One plate could cost you over$45. I think is over priced.
We enjoyed the water park $138 a day a man -free for us. We walked couple of times to the town on the bridge and used the public transportation. Very conviniant, reliable and safe. Gives you the taste of the teal life on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the natural wonders of warm Caribbean breezes, blue crystalline waters and sparkling white-sand beaches, Harborside Resort offers Atlantis guests a vacation filled with beauty, relaxation and excitement. Situated just across the marina from Atlantis, you have access to a wealth of private amenities combined with the home-away-from-home extras that only a spacious, private villa can offer. The Harborside Resort is just steps from a harbor front restaurant and pool area, a children's pool with fountains, a fitness facility and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantis - Harborside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Harborside Hotel Paradise Island
- Harborside Resort Paradise Island
- Harborside Hotel Paradise Island
- Harborside Resort Atlantis
- Harborside Resort At Atlantis
- Atlantis - Harborside Resort Bahamas/Paradise Island