We have owned a timeshare at Harborside for 8 years. Our vacations there have always been great and this year was no exception. First, a few tips:
1. If you use a pullout couch in your room, ask for an extra duvet
2. Visit the Beach Tower - it has a great lobby and is only steps from the beach
3. Negotiate for a taxi to and from - for 8 people it was only $70
4. Watching them feed the fish was worth the effort in locating the specific spot
5. Take advantage of the water slides when the Cruise ships are Not in port.
6. Sign up for the Cartoon Network Beach obstacle course as soon as you arrive. It’s very busy and times fill up quickly.
7. Get your wrist bands at Harborside, the lines are much much shorter.
8. Slot machine challenge is free and Fun!
The HS pool is great. Bring balls and throw toys to maximize pool fun. They added music this year, which really enhances the pool experience.
HS shuttles are hit or miss. Sometimes you wait, sometimes you don't.
Two 13 yr olds LOVED Rush club! 16 yr old loved Crush! And it gives adults some alone time.
Other fun things we did - Stuart’s Cove Scuba - resort dive. If you’re into challenging yourself, this is a great thing to do. Deep Water Dolphin Swim - Dolphin Cay at the Cove - a little pricey, and the underwater part you see on the brochure is more than likely not exactly what you’ll experience, but it was a lot of fun. Cartoon Network Movie night is a good time. You sit outside on blankets and watch a few cartoons. The free sunglasses alone are worth going. For my 7 year old, the Junior Trainer program was great. 4 hours of feeding with the Sea Lion and helping feed the other sea creatures was the highlight of our vacation for him.
The Point restaurant offers good food and a great view. All in all, Harborside is fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the natural wonders of warm Caribbean breezes, blue crystalline waters and sparkling white-sand beaches, Harborside Resort offers Atlantis guests a vacation filled with beauty, relaxation and excitement. Situated just across the marina from Atlantis, you have access to a wealth of private amenities combined with the home-away-from-home extras that only a spacious, private villa can offer. The Harborside Resort is just steps from a harbor front restaurant and pool area, a children's pool with fountains, a fitness facility and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis - Harborside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Harborside Hotel Paradise Island
- Harborside Resort Paradise Island
- Harborside Hotel Paradise Island
- Harborside Resort Atlantis
- Harborside Resort At Atlantis
- Atlantis - Harborside Resort Bahamas/Paradise Island