“On par with any NYC steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seafire Steakhouse

Seafire Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“On par with any NYC steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Absolutely enjoyed it. Top notch atmosphere, service and food. I have traveled to many carribean isles, mexico, punta.cana, act and you are not gonna get this quality. Seared tuna was awesome. Creamed spinach with artichokes was the best. My wife's ceasar salad and NY strip were perfect. Portions were big. Tip, ask for the tuna spicy.

• Visited November 2013

Owings Mills, Maryland
“Some really liked it - some thought is was ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

This was a return visit for us and not a wonderful one. For appetizers, we had the melon and prosciutto, which was very tasty, however another of our group ordered the ribbons of ahi tuna which turned out to be a huge disappointment. It was served in a mound of tuna and a thick, overbearing white sauce that completely masked the tuna. He ended up taking each ribbon and scraping off as much sauce as possible to try and salvage the dish. When asked by the waiter how we liked it, we explained the issue and he did say "sorry about that". We got the barrel cut filets, rib eye's and strip - the rib eye ordered medium was much more done than one of the filet's ordered medium - which was a bit rare. The seasoned fries were rather bland - the onion rings were ok The waiters were very pleasant, although the restaurant was not crowded and we did wait for along period to order. I know this is the off season, perhaps that is why this Seafire experience was a little off as well.

• Visited September 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

We had reservations for 9pm and were seated within 10 minutes of arriving. Our waiter was very friendly and upon seeing my husbands sunburn suggested a home remedy. My husband ordered the shrimp cocktail to start, I didn't try it but he said it was good. For entrees he got the surf and turf (beef ribs and lobster), I ordered the tuna(rare) and cheesy cauliflower as a side. My husband enjoyed his meal. I loved the tuna, it was perfectly prepared, served with soy sauce and wasabi for dipping. The cauliflower was great and a huge portion, I ate the whole thing myself but could have easily been for 2-3 people. Prices were comparable to a high end steakhouse in any city.

Visited September 2013
Clermont, Florida
“Perfectly cooked steak, friendly wait staff and good for business or family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

First time in as I needed a break from the local restaurants serving conch and decided to give it a try. Solo on a business trip and they welcomed me with open arms....Great service, great server with Michelle and the general wait staff seemed to be doing a great job as I watched the flow of activity. Small filet was on par with any high end steak house I have visited in my travels ....Typical higher end prices for anything on or near the Atlantis property but was worth the price.... I'd go back again....

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank spbuck
Calgary
“Expensive and not worth it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

This restaurant is very, very loud. Food was not good and over cooked. Service was great and staff friendly.

Visited August 2013