“Good food but very expensive”
Review of Seafire Steakhouse

Seafire Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Birdsboro, PA, USA
“Good food but very expensive”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Dined on a Wednesday at 18:00 so we got in before the crowd. We had reservations and it took a couple minutes to seat us. The interior reminded me of a Morton's or Ruth's Chris back in the states. Good selection on the menu and the wait staff told us about the specials. Service was very good. We had a team of 3 and they were there when you needed them but did not hover. My filet was cooked as ordered. We had been advised that the portions were large so we split some items. They were very accommodating to ensure a pleasant dining experience. While everything was very good it was over priced. Have dined around the world so I have a basis for comparison. All things considered I would dine here again.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank jcarmello

Paradise Island, New Providence Island
“Food was good but not a good place to go for a quiet dinner”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We enjoyed the food at Seafire Steakhouse, but were extremely annoyed by the Happy Birthday song that was sung by the entire staff every few minutes or so the entire time we were there. We heard them belt out that song at least twenty times during our meal and it seems almost impossible that, that many people could actually be there celebrating their birthdays, or maybe, that is where everyone in the Bahama's goes for their special day, who knows. We Ordered the succulent Conch Chowder, I also ordered the mixed grill plate which was smashingly delicious my husband tried the Veal Chop which was okay but not what he expected. Overall, it was very difficult to enjoy the experience and have an ordinardy conversation over dinner.

Visited April 2014
“Expensive Dining”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I ate at this restaurant with my family on a recent visit to the Bahamas. This is not the first time we have ate at the restaurant, so we knew it would be expensive. We had very attentive service from the staff at the restaurant. Everyone in my party had the filet mignon and the steaks were very tender and cooked perfect. We ordered several sides to share and had plenty to eat. Coupled with a couple glasses of wine, it was a very nice meal. The prices are expensive, but I have been to the island several times, and I think all of the food is expensive. I have tried several other steak restaurants on the island, and have found this to be about the best.

• Visited March 2014
Epsom, United Kingdom
“Dreadful meal at Seafire, and a really rude manager”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We arrived just before 7 this evening and ordered a child's medium-rare steak and two medium adult steaks.

Our daughter's steak came out fairly quickly, but rather overdone (she says "burnt" - she likes a bloody steak!!).

About an hour after we had ordered, our "medium" steaks came out. My wife's filet was very nice and perfectly cooked; mine was on the burnt side of well done. I mentioned it to the waiter and in fairness he offered another one, but by this stage I was so hungry I declined.

The worst part of our experience came when the manager came over and asked how our meal was. When we said that we waited an hour for food and then one of the steaks came over-cooked, he asked why we hadn't sent it back! I'm sorry, but if I've waited an hour for food, I'm not going to wait another hour for them to try again. At $60+ a steak, I would have expected far more than this (especially with the 15% compulsory gratuity on top - I thought that a service charge was for service). Eventually they very begrudgingly subtracted the wine from our bill.

Not impressed at all. Generally we've had some really good meals at Atlantis (apart from the dreadful Olives), but Seafire Steakhouse takes the wooden-spoon prize.

• Visited April 2014
Huntington, New York, United States
“Seafire”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

While staying at the CS we dined at Seafire for two nights.

Filet Mignon was perfectly cooked and tasty. The peach cobbler dessert was amazing. The artichoke and creamed spinach side was strange. It consisted of a few spinach leaves, small piece of artichoke and roasted garlic. No cream. It gets very busy I'd recommend reservations days in advance we ate at the bar both times.