“Too bad”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Fort Lee, New Jersey
“Too bad”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Love Todd English food. We had lunch which was just okay and expensive. Also, a lot of smoke in this space.

Visited November 2013

Toronto, Canada
“It was okay”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We ate here as part of our stay at Cove Atlantis. This restaurant is adjacent to the casino floor and is thus potentially exposed to the smoking that goes on there as an FYI.

The food here was fine. We didn't have the flatbread pizza that others spoke of and thus cannot comment on that -- but I had the steak that was well over seasoned and the food overall simply did not stick out.

Visited September 2013
Fredericton, Canada
“Post-Casino snack!”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Olive's was new to us after visiting in March 2013 (it was still being renovated) and it appears to be doing well. I can't speak for the dinner menu--- as I only ate here twice and both were after 12:30 PM (the late-night menu after being at the casino) and my boyfriend and I orderd from the Flat bread menu twice. The prices were $16+ from this section, but the pizza was a decent size for a late night menu, I think it equalled out to three pieces each? We tried the Bronx Bomber (traditional pepperoni + cheese type of pizza) & it was fantastic! Another night on our trip we tried the Bianco, which was topped with buffalo cheese, sweet onions, tomatoes, fresh argula, drizzled with a balsamic glaze and it was different, but delicious. My parents ate here seperately on this same trip and mentioned they had a few pasta dishes and said it was excellent as well. The atmosphere was very modern, the service was great! It's nice the Atlantis has dining options open late and centered in the casino- of course, if you are craving pasta or anything else as a late night snack, there are serveral options available. There is a breakfast, lunch, dinner, and children's menu here as well-plenty of dining options, but note this is considered fine dining, so don't be suprsised at the prices. For a new resturant, it seemed to be busy throughout the days and nights we passed by. We will be returning for another flat-bread and to try the dinner menu next vacation!

• Visited December 2013
Hilo, Hawaii
“It was ok.”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I was excited to try a Todd English restaurant especially given it was located in the Casino and one of the newest. It has to be fabulous right? I think the decor was neat and if you removed the children and screaming adults making the noise level less like a Golden Corral then it would be pleasant. Pricing was expensive but nothing too crazy. I ordered the wedge salad and the brown sugar cured bacon of course made the entire salad. The bleu cheese crumbles and dressing were great and was definitely a great salad. My brother ordered the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad without the anchovies and said it was good. Dad ordered the Grouper with Orange Air mainly for the joke that we were paying for AIR. He said it was very light and was a sweet type of dish. Glad he ordered it but said he would never order Grouper that way again. Mom ordered the ricotta ravioli and said it was tasty but very rich. Presentation for all dishes was very good. I ordered the Veal Anglotti (misspelled). I was craving a pasta dish and excited for the truffle fuse however I think I was expecting something else when it arrived. This dish was very good don't get me wrong but the veal is actually ground like tuna fish and stuffed in a thin pasta shell. At first I thought they forgot the pasta until I realized it is secretly placed outside the meat. The sauce was thick and creamy and also very rich. I enjoyed it but since our family filled up on 85 portions of the fabulous sautéed onion foccacia bread with tapenade, olives and olive oil, we were too full to devour our dishes. I would say this restaurant is good but given where I was on vacation, I expected to be blown away which I wasn't.

Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
“May be the best bet at Atlantis”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We ate at Olive's a couple times during our stay at Atlantis. Ambiance is very nice and the service was good. As with all the places we tried at Atlantis the food quality to price ratio is off, but it did provide the best value out of all the places we tried at the resort.

• Visited December 2013