“Very nice lunch while on a cruise stop at the Atlantis...”

Olives - Todd English
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

After being on a cruise ship for a week, we were craving a great burger and we decided to lunch at Olives in the Atlantis Resort. My wife ordered the burger while I ordered the chicken cordon blu sandwich. Both sandwiches were quite large and served with french fries. Both were cooked perfectly and were very flavorful... My chicken sandwich was on a ciabatta roll and I have to admit I not only finished it completely but also enjoyed a couple of bites from my wife's burger, which hit the spot! The fries reminded me of pommes frites from France, nicely done! Would definitely come back here!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,508)

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Good food. Make a reservation before you hit Atlantis. Very busy as it's in the middle of the casino.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

The food was a little too expensive for what we got,but the service was excellent. We would have been fine sharing one entree.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Food was decent but overpriced (what do you expect at Atlantis). We split a flatbread pizza which was plenty for two people and had leftovers.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Olives was by far my best meal at Atlantis.
Our food was amazing and the service was very attentive.
Next time I am visiting Atlantis I will definitely be back.