“First Day Feast”

Olives - Todd English
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wilton, Connecticut
“First Day Feast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had a big party - service was great - food was abundant - it was just okay - not bad but not great - some items were really good - flat bread pizza. Fish a little dry,

“WONDERFUL MEAL!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had such a great meal there! I think this is the best food at Atlantis. The caprese salad was amazing. Flank steak and grouper were very impressive.

New Rochelle, New York
“Really Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We saw so many apps and small plates that sounded good that we split four of them among two people and dispensed with the entrees. We had the fig and prosciutto flatbread, which was sizeable and delicious. We had the Crabcake (called Crab n Slab) which was yummy, perhaps this was the least value due to its size. We had a great Caprese and we had very good Calimari.
We did not find the noise level or proximity to the casino to be a problem. Service was fine.
We would definitely eat here again. Oh, and the fact that Alonzo Mourning and his family were eating at the table directly behind us (we are big NBA fans) wasn't bad either. With one drink apiece, this was our cheapest dinner at Atlantis at $115.
On another night we came back to sit at the bar and share a dessert and the Smores dessert was fabulous.

Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
“Service is Excellent, food - meh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Just ate at Olives. I'm here on vacation and this was one the restaurants we had reservations for. The food was ok, nothing spectacular. Our waiter was excellent and the manager came over to check on us. Very expensive, some entres on the menu were $70! Pasta was $28 for ravioli and $26 for pasta bolognese. If you live in a metropolitan area like I do, I'd wait to have this food at home for half the price. If you don't have access to these restaurants you might want to try it while on vacation here.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank KelliS198
Naples, Florida
“Very nice lunch while on a cruise stop at the Atlantis...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

After being on a cruise ship for a week, we were craving a great burger and we decided to lunch at Olives in the Atlantis Resort. My wife ordered the burger while I ordered the chicken cordon blu sandwich. Both sandwiches were quite large and served with french fries. Both were cooked perfectly and were very flavorful... My chicken sandwich was on a ciabatta roll and I have to admit I not only finished it completely but also enjoyed a couple of bites from my wife's burger, which hit the spot! The fries reminded me of pommes frites from France, nicely done! Would definitely come back here!

• Visited July 2014