“Just ok”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thr service was good but the meal was just ok. The steaks were over cooked. The sides were also over done. The wine menu is pretty low end yet had a big price. Cocktails were good but not great.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,686)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband & I didn't have a reservation when we went to the desk at 7:30 on Sunday, June 17. Several groups & couples were waiting to be seated but we were told they could seat us if we came back at 8:30. Fine with us, as we weren't really hungry yet. When we came back, there were still a few people waiting but the hostess remembered us and seated us within 5 minutes. The restaurant was still pretty crowded but we were waited on promptly. Menu items were somewhat pricey, but we expected that. We ordered the chicken served atop bleu cheese polenta and the diver scallops. While we waited we munched on bread, olives, tapenade & olive oil, a standard offering. It all was good and the service was prompt. Outshinining the dinner though, was an ooey gooey wonderful adult smores dessert - a square of milk chocolate cake with marshmallow topping, chocolate sauce & slivered almonds. Delicious!

We had drinks at the Olives bar a few times. Service was a bit slow but the Peaches & Dreams martinis are what kept us coming back. I highly recommend that you try one, maybe two, but definitely not three in one sitting!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Anyone staying at Atlantis has to expect to pay a premium for everything, but when we decided to try Olives I was expecting an experience and meal to match the price. After all, this is a Todd English restaurant.

The service was awful, too many waiters not knowing what the others were doing. Two of them asked to take our order but none of them brought our drinks!

I was so looking forward to the butternut squash ravioli but it was bland and watery.
The rest of the meal was average at best.

You are going to spend a lot to eat anywhere at Atlantis so skip this place and go to the buffet or one of the casual dining options where the food is actually good!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My kids are not the gourmet eaters, but they even requested this place on multiple evenings. My wife and I had delicious meals every time we ate. It is my kids that said the best chicken fingers they ever had.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love the Olives in Las Vegas since that closed I was excited to see Olives in the Atlantis. The entire meal was one big disappointment. They don't offer the tapenade at lunch so we returned at dinner, They don't offer the same martinis, Third and biggest issue ,my very favorite dish, butternut squash tortelli was so tough as to be inedible. It appeared that perhaps it had freezer burn you could not even cut parts of it with a knife. The flat bread pizza the menu stated tomato & mozzarella and it didn't have any tomatoes. When we mentioned the food issues to the server she said she would speak to the chef about my dish and that people complained about the lack of tomatoes all the time it was meant to be tomato/pizza sauce not fresh tomatoes. No offer to bring out any tomatoes or remake my dish I was thoroughly disgusted with my meal and service.

1  Thank SIWST852