“Terrible Experience on Sunday 5/25/14” 1 of 5 bubbles

Casa D'Angelo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Fort Lee, New Jersey
“Terrible Experience on Sunday 5/25/14”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Reservation was at 7:30pm did not get seated until 8:05pm
No one approached our table until 8:35pm when we were Walking Out
Went to Nobu and ate at the Bar it was Wonderful!

Visited May 2014

Milford, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful food, stellar service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Our meal was absolutely amazing and our service was unmatched. You could not take a sip of water without our waiter, Paul, refilling your drink. My husband ordered the veal parmigiano which was served with the bone from the chop. I had the fettuccine ai frutti di mare which was spectacular. The pasta was so fresh and the seafood cooked perfectly. A must visit if you are craving italian while visiting.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Stephanie K
Owings Mills, Maryland
“Very Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Although we have been to the Atlantis many, many times, we had never dined at Casa D'Angelo - but glad we did! My husband and I split the Angelo's chopped salad - which was very light and tasty. My entree was the risotto with musrooms and pancetta - this was very good, seasoned well and prepared perfectly. My husband ordered the veal scalloppini which he rated very good also. I thought the staff was very friendly - the only complaint I had was it took over 15 minutes for the glass of wine I ordered to arrive. That will not deter us from visiting here again on our next trip.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“An Expensive Disappointment ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

My family of 5 ate here while staying at the Royal Towers. Four out of five of us were very disappointed with our meals. Two of us had the mixed seafood grill and it was tough and overlooked. My husband and daughter had pasta dishes that were very average and unappealing. The only positive review I can give was for the ribeye steak. I would skip this restaurant if we return to the Atlantis.

1 Thank Kim54917
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst restaurant EVER!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

I have never written a review on trip advisor before, however I felt it was necessary to warn the general public not to eat here! The service was HORRIBLE, it took 15 minutes to get water and after 30 minutes and four separate requests to staff we finally received bread. We had to resort to speaking with a manager to receive drinks other than water. Our waiter finally approached and asked what we wanted to order. There was no introduction or description of food items...it was basically "what do you want". We ordered and received our food and several dishes were cold. We sent the dishes back with the manager, my husband actually had the walk the food over to him. No other option or remedies were given other then not charging us for one meal. We were never offered refills, additional drinks, or given a follow up on the food. The food is EXTREMELY expensive. A jar of ragu and a box of noodles would be comparable. The bill arrived and suddenly our waiter was attentive and hovering over my shoulder to see if he would receive an additional tip other then the 15% that is automatically added to your bill. My husband became frustrated and asked him why he was hovering. The waiter became confrontational and my husband promptly told him that he was the worst waiter he ever had. He became very angry and said he was going to call security and say he was being verbally abused. At this point the manager actually showed embarrassment on behalf of his staff and apologized. The waiter refused to give me back my room key and the manager had to go retrieve it. AVOID THIS REASTURANT AT ALL COST! I give olive garden 5 stars compared to this restaurant.

Visited March 2014