i have visited the resort many times in the past, however my most recent trip was a pleasant surprise.The rooms have been totally refurbished. The hotel staff were partially friendly.
there is a new restaurant called Olives, food and service were superb . the casino has a new Sports betting room with large T.V's and a great bar.
if you plan to dine in any of there gourmet restaurants, you should call and make reservations in advance as they fill up fast and it is hard to get the time you desire.
i had my 3 grandchildren with me and they had a great time in the kids club. we went to the spa one day try it of you like spa treatments caution the services are expensive.but worth it . the casino was exciting, i don't gamble but played the slots for the fun of it
i would defiantly recommend Atlantis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Royal Towers are the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, and French balconies, while suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, The Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island