7,138 results
All reviews royal towers water park west tower meal plan lazy river dolphin cay per person marina village bimini road family vacation marine life dining plan johnny rockets rapid river leap of faith seafire steakhouse bahamian club
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hi I went on vaca for the first time in ten years and Atlantis was the best ! Donavan at the front desk was fab ! Got a great room and all the information we needed. Very courteous! And Aleeyah was awesome she made sure our bill was correct and we had no worries while there. She was so professional and worked tirelessly ! Loved it all!! Best trip !

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just returned home from Nassau, the first day back at the office I always go through any credit card receipts.... At Atlantis I ordered 1 Jack and coke which was $17.78 which is ridicules as it is but I was charged $78.00, same night I had 3 beer which totaled $30.57 and I was charged $155.00, I am obviously disputing this, I have myself to blame I guess as 3 years ago the same thing happened so I should have known better, I guess I was just hoping it was an isolated incident but after googling it, its an actual problem which is not getting addressed. The charges came under Boss Investments Ltd....beware...

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Caper41
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The views are breathtaking. The food was delicious everywhere we ate. Our standard room was clean and comfortable, but without some of the frills of other resort style hotels. The pools were impressive. The animals on site were impressive. The sildes and outdoor activities were fun. The night life was loud, but also fun. The spa was really nice, but high priced. We were so impressed by the friendliness and kindness of the staff and really enjoyed them.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are staying at the Cove resort at the Atlantis Bahamas resort and have gone to play tennis 3 times and they have puddles with MOLD growing in them all over the tennis courts. On top of your room, tax and resort fees that want you to pay an additional $24/hr to use these courts.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Here is my review of my recent 4 night stay at Atlantis and this is from a single guy perspective not coming in with a family. First unless you have pre-arranged transportation from the airport to the hotel it's going to run you about $40-42 bucks for a taxi one way. It's about a 20 min ride to Atlantis from the airport and every time you are heading to the hotel over the bridge the taxi cab driver will expect you to cough up the $2 toll fee. Going from the hotel to the airport or downtown there is no toll fee.

Once at the hotel, check-in was fairly easy and I even asked the lady at the desk to give me an approximate cost for my stay and she did that for me. I stayed in what's called the IC in the Royal Tower and finding the glass doors to get in are not easy to find the first time, but it's actually right in front of where the Turtles are.

The room was fine and clean but I think it's starting to look a bit worn and maybe it's time for a face lift. My only complaint was that there is a fully stocked refrigerator in the room and barely any space for yourself to put anything in it, like maybe 3 water bottles. I did get 2 free bottles of water a day and you can get them anywhere. There was a great safe in the room big enough to fit the biggest iPAD inside of it.

The casino was great with slots and all the table games you can imagine (Craps, Roulette), although I was surprised that on the Black Jack tables they were hand shuffling an 8 deck vs an electronic shuffle machine. BJ games were as cheap as $10 a hand, and they even had single deck BJ. You can qualify for $100.00 free slot play based on points earned. If you're looking to get things comped they won't do it until after 9pm the night before you leave and I highly suggest going to the casino services desk and check into it.

The pool areas were great with live music playing, and places to get food and drink outside as well as access to their own beach area. I did not go to the 141 acre water park which is free unless you're coming off a ship then it can be expensive at over $100 a person. There are numerous water activities like swimming with the sharks or snorkeling in the ruins but all of this is an extra cost. The indoor aquarium at the hotel is just awesome and I could sit there for hours watching all the fish, sharks and stingrays.

I did take a ferry boat ride from the marina to the downtown area to check out the shops, the boats are just about put together with rubber bands and glue but for $8 bucks round trip it's not bad. However, when they drop you off on the downtown side there are tall concrete barriers (At least 2-3ft high) that you need to get over and if you're not physically mobile I recommend just taking a taxi downtown and skip the boat.

Food...Well food is expensive at the hotel (hey everything is imported what do you expect?) and I would recommend doing an all-inclusive deal if you can to include meals. The buffet at Poseidon's for dinner is $68 bucks plus VAT tax and gratuity, and you're not going to get all the crab you can eat like in Vegas, but all the food was good I had no complaints. Breakfast was $38 plus VAT and gratuity and a brunch is served only on Sunday there for $44 plus VAT and gratuity. There are lots of places to eat at the marina and I loved Murrays Deli for a pastrami sandwich, the burger at the Burger Shack with fries was enough for 2 people in my opinion. You can get ice cream at Ben & Jerry's and there is even a Starbucks. I highly recommend packing snacks to munch on while there, and I ate basically one big meal a day and snacked the rest of the time and I was good. There is a McDonalds, Burger King and Pizza Hut downtown if you're missing fast food.

If you are going back to the USA from the Bahamas the nice thing is the US customs is actually in the Bahamas before you leave the airport, so when you actually land in the USA there is no customs to go through.

So my opinion is I love coming here, I can't wait to go back, the staff is very friendly, and there is plenty of security. If anybody wasn't too friendly it was sometimes the people coming off the boats who just got too drunk at the end of the night, but that's another story.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo