- Room was an average hotel room and equipped with basic amenities. However, the safe would not shut so we could not use it.
- Overall clean
- Alcohol, water, coffee, pop included in the room (inclusive)
- I would compare it to any other buffet. They have Bahamian food, pizza, salad, fruit, soup etc.
- Food was available 24/7 whether it was for meals or snacks
- Bar is in the lobby and at the pool
- Very nice and efficient bartenders
- Everyone working there was very nice and helpful
- The beach had clear water and fish that will swim around your feet
- Lots of lounge chairs
- There were people who try to sell rides on the skidoos, banana boat (who are not part of the hotel)
- I had a great experience with no complaints
- It is right beside the Atlantis so you can walk 2 minutes over to the casino and aquarium
- 10 minute drive away from the Straw Market
- Wifi password given with the room. If you were lucky you could also get wifi on the beachMore