Stayed Nov 1 - Nov 4
Fun waterslides, the most amazing aquariums that I have ever seen, an amazing pool at the Cain, and some great looking beaches (though there are rocks beneath the water). Most of the staff members were nice. The resort is amazing overall and its a very large property. Our room was on the 8th floor had an amazing view of the ocean. Overall we enjoyed our stay.
When I checked in, I asked for a higher floor, and the staff member at reception just gave me a trained response of "we're fully booked at this time" which was not true, and she was a little rude. I was also given 250 resort credit which I wanted to use on the dolphin experience, but received conflicting responses that I wouldn't be able to until they checked with the head office. You are able to, but you just have to tell them when checking out and have them check with management again, otherwise you will get charged, which was a hassle. They also place a $250 a night incidental charge on your card the first night you check in which is a lot.
Secondly, expect to pay a lot if eating on the property. We paid $430 a night which is really expensive and they are still trying to get your money on everything from food to activities and photos. An example - a lobster meal costs $62 on the property not including the 15% mandatory gratuity. For the same lobster + grouper meal off the resort at "Oh Andros(great restarurant)" its $35 + tip. Even though you pay $30 for roundtrip cab fare that's still cheaper than eating at the resort.
As said in other reviews, its a great resort with quality pools, an aqua park and beaches, but its a shame it's so expensive. Can't imagine going in the peak season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection thrives on the rhythm of the day. While our Atlantis hotel's exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, our Bahamas paradise's spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. Stay with us and enjoy a perfect location steps from pristine beaches and gorgeous Paradise Island lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island