We've been to Atlantis twice, the first time was 8 years ago before the Cove and Reef were built. So we've also stayed at the Royal Towers. However, after having stayed at the Cove, I'd say it is A-MAZING! The Cove is definitely geared toward adults. All of the family friendly activities are going on at the Towers, but the adults only pool at the Cove is definitely the place to be if you're looking to have a great day! There is a DJ cranking out music all day long. If you don't enjoy party music and a party atmosphere, I would suggest finding another pool. There is a shuttle that runs between the Cove/Reef and Towers all day every day, and it's super convenient. I would suggest that if you have a tee time at the Ocean Club Golf course, that you go down to catch that shuttle with PLENTY of time. My husband and I ended up waiting on it for over 30 minutes. With that said, if you have the chance to play while you're in Nassau, this is one of the most beautiful courses I've ever seen! The food and drinks were all wonderful....and pricey. But I'm sure after reading other reviews, you already know that. Just go prepared. We stayed on the club level (requires hotel key access), and the views and suite were breathtaking. All in all, you will NOT be disappointed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection thrives on the rhythm of the day. While our Atlantis hotel's exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, our Bahamas paradise's spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. Stay with us and enjoy a perfect location steps from pristine beaches and gorgeous Paradise Island lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Cove at Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove At Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island