The beach and hotel are beautiful. The waterpark and activities are great. The service was the worst I have experienced anywhere in the world. Perhaps it is because the tip is included so the staff (85% of them) do not care. Our room had dirty stained toilet paper the first day we checked in. It took them two days to remove it, even after we asked. The Mosaic restaurant was good but too expensive. Mesa Grill would not let kids in after 5:30 even though the place was only half full at 8:30 p.m. The resort was far from busy. We will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection thrives on the rhythm of the day. While our Atlantis hotel's exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, our Bahamas paradise's spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. Stay with us and enjoy a perfect location steps from pristine beaches and gorgeous Paradise Island lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island