My husband and I went to Nassau, Bahamas for a weekend getway and we LOVED The Cove. I was a bit leary on booking because I was never a fan of the Atlantis but we had a fantastic time. I want to say in advance that it is very expensive so if you are on a budget then I would look elsewhere. If you are ok with spending a ridiculous amount of money then this place is for you.
Loved the pool which was an adult pool only, sorry NO KIDS! The pool is great, they have an amazing DJ everyday, multiple pools, private cabanas to rent and the ocean is steps away! The service is a bit slow but who cares because you should have no agenda other than to relax.
The sleeping rooms are nice and spacious and the bed is very comfortable, it could use a little updating but nothing serious.
The food is very expensive but there is good food at the pool, there are healthy selections and the staff is very nice. For dinner we went to MESA Grill. The food was very good and my husband and I ordered 2 apps, 1 entree and a bottle of wine and the final bill came to about $225,
We also went to Cafe Martinique which was about $275 all in with one app, 2 entrees and a bottle of wine - One of the best meals I have ever had while on vacation.
I would highly recommend The Cove if you are looking to relax, hang at a pool all day with no kids and aren't afraid to part with your money. They do hit you up with a lot of taxes, one of those taxes being electricity, just an FYI. We had a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection thrives on the rhythm of the day. While our Atlantis hotel's exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, our Bahamas paradise's spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. Stay with us and enjoy a perfect location steps from pristine beaches and gorgeous Paradise Island lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island