We've been there for a week-end, was the perfect timing 2/3 days is enough. Get ready for serious prices, nothing is included...
Well decorated hotel; large rooms with killing views, large bathrooms. Does not make you feel that you are in Atlantis anymore. Private pool, private beach, nice clients. Close to all attractions: fun water rides, cool dolphin swim etc... In terms of atmosphere if you are looking half way between the Bahamas and Orlando, that's the place...
I'm really snobbish for hotels but I was quite surprised there. Intimate restaurants and bars. You can mix fun and romantic during your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection thrives on the rhythm of the day. While our Atlantis hotel's exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, our Bahamas paradise's spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. Stay with us and enjoy a perfect location steps from pristine beaches and gorgeous Paradise Island lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island