This hotel tower is very sleek and relaxing. It will make you feel like you're in a spa-setting just walking through the lobby and paths. The views from the rooms are beautiful as well and the room and the bathroom is very spacious. It's set up very nice inside the rooms with the beds separate from the sitting areas and balcony. There is even a walk-in closet! It's very relaxing at the Cove and of course Atlantis itself is FUN!
The only thing I didn't like was food by the pool. Very over-rated/over-priced. And it's a bit of a walk to the other towers from the Cove.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis thrives on the rhythm of the day. While its exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, its spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo and Holiday Gems so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island