In January we stayed at Atlantis for the second time (first time in August at the Coral Towers), but first time at the Cove.
For me, while the Cove is luxurious and we loved it so much we are going back again in August, it is only worth it if you are travelling with only adults.
I have two young boys and if I were to travel to Atlantis with them, I would stay in Coral Towers, because I just don't think I would get to appreciate what makes the Cove special with them in tow.
My absolute favourite thing about the Cove is the Cain pool, and the reason we will continue to vacation here. It is so much fun, the music is perfect, the crowd is diverse and the people watching is great.
The highlight of the rooms are the washrooms. Huge!
Our room had club access which we loved, but not sure we would do it again. The extra price is definitely worth it if you eat up there for all meals but dinner and if you have the concierge make reservations etc for you. They serve breakfast, an afternoon snack and appetizers at cocktail hour, as well as cocktails between 5-7 and coffee, tea, non alcoholic drinks all day. The service was amazing, but we felt that we didn't explore the many restaurants that Atlantis has to offer, because we felt obligated to eat there. Even for dinner... we enjoy going to one restaurant for appetizers and another for dinner to get the full Atlantis experience, but didn't do that because we had appetizers at the club.
Favourite restaurant was Dune at the One and Only, love eating by the ocean and walking around that resort. Would also highly recommend Mesa and Nobu. Off resort we went to Monague Gardens and the service and price were great, plus they brought you to and from the restaurant.
By far, the Cove has become an annual (fingers crossed, semi annual) trip for us to get away for a few days and leave the kids at home. Would recommend that tower above all others for an adult only getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection thrives on the rhythm of the day. While our Atlantis hotel's exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, our Bahamas paradise's spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. Stay with us and enjoy a perfect location steps from pristine beaches and gorgeous Paradise Island lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island