We stayed at a boutique resort for 4 days (see review) before coming to the Atlantis for an additional 4 days. My daughter (17) and I stayed the Cove. The property is beautiful and with the exception of the consistently poor Cain pool-side service, the staff everywhere was exceptional.
The Cove is the top end property at the Atlantis. It's loud, very loud. The noise and overwhelming crowds destroy any sense of sophistication at an upscale resort.
We enjoyed the Spa, dining experiences, dolphins and manatees...Again, exceptional service. However, when that many people get together, they are loud, very loud. We could hear people yelling, cursing, screaming---and just plain noisy (parents, teens, kids, 20-30 somethings) as we walked down the hallway to our beautiful room, walked to the stunning beaches, ate gourmet meals, etc.
I would not go back due to the noise and crowds.
Pools are amazing. This place is really for families with children & young teens. t I would recommend the Cove to them because some of the older properties seem in need of a rehab/remodel. Food while expensive did not seem out of line for an island resort. The food service was excellent with the exception of the Cain pool-side.
A final thought: Why do people spend thousands of dollars, traveling thousands of miles to an island paradise and sit with their backs to the blue Caribbean facing a pool and hotel?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection thrives on the rhythm of the day. While our Atlantis hotel's exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, our Bahamas paradise's spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. Stay with us and enjoy a perfect location steps from pristine beaches and gorgeous Paradise Island lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Cove at Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove At Atlantis Bahamas/Paradise Island