US$226
US$215
Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$279
US$440
Riu.com
  • Breakfast included
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$249
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$313/night.

Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$192
Priceline
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$314
Priceline
  • Pool
Club Land'or Resort(Paradise Island)
US$177
Hotels.com
US$1,229
US$992
3,135 results
All reviewscain pooladult poolmesa grillclub levelwater parksapphire suiteroyal towerswalk in closetturn down servicesea glasshuge bathroomcafe martiniquelazy riverfamily poolprivate poolmosaic buffetmeal plan
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been to Cancun several times, so my comparisons to Atlantis will come from those experiences. First, the beach was amazing. The water a bit clearer than Cancun. Great snorkeling! The resort itself is clean and very elegant. Aesthetically, Atlantis is the best place that I have traveled to....and you might see a celebrity or 5.

The bad (for me) - this place is HUGE. The problem is that if you want a certain restaurant, then you will need to ride a shuttle to the other resorts. A bit of a waste of time. The restaurants are very expensive. Example $48 grouper sandwich and $60 breakfast buffet... which at home could be rated like a $13 buffet. And of course, gratuity is included right off the bat.... and there is a VAT tax as well....EVERYWHERE. This reminds me a lot of Miami where they already have your gratuity in their pocket so there is NO incentive to help you out. Everyone moves slowly.... and I could not get a refill at all most of the time. If you order a meal to share, some look at you with disgust.... of course because the more you order the more THEIR automatic tip is....

To end, I am so used to the service in Mexico that this was disappointing. I will definitely not be going back, unless I hit the lotto.... but if you have deep pockets and don't mind very slow service, then you will enjoy the beauty of Atlantis.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Oscar G
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you want all the fun of Atlantis with less noise and fewer crowds this is definitely the spot for you. We just returned from a family vacation and all 8 agreed we were so pleased to be at The Cove. Very upscale with gorgeous views, spacious rooms and very friendly staff. It’s a beautiful property.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Planes13
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lets understand what we are doing here, spending $14-$22,000 to stay at a remarkable water park, ye their is food, casino, even a beach yet we are paying for a huge waterpark that is fun for all ages. The food is ok, the service is tough to get to because the staff know your stuck and they don't move any faster to assist anyone. Now i have been here 4-5 times in the last several years, casino host try hard but their systems are so old they can never get it right on the requested rooms and services, new management oversight is needed.

Stayed: April 2018
3  Thank stalkinghorse
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Cove is luxurious. The atmosphere is wonderful. The grounds were immaculate! The beach is the best we ever experienced! The water was clear and turquoise! We spent hours in the warm sea!! The vacation was over too quickly! Hated to go home!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rich41
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I will start of that I am a lifetime Platinum member with nearly 1000 nights. The experience at this resort was bar none the worst ever. Upon trying to check in the fron desk was trying to force us into a room we did not want. I inquired about moving from the Royal tower to another. They told me the resort was sold out. I pulled up the app and lo and behold rooms at the Cove. We moved to the Cove where we wee made to wait to get our room as the needed to figure out how to charge me an additional $90 for my 12 and 15 year old daughters. I asked what the hold up was and they said they were working on it. They were more interested in arguing that they are not mMarriot but an Autograph collection property. Last i checked it all falls under Marriott. We experienced profanity from employees and a broken shower where we we had to move the next day to another room. We were unable to plan tours as many of the tour companies failed to answer their phones over 2 days. We left 2 days early. Upon discussing my displeasure they apologized but told me they would not refund any money even though I never asked for that. I have asked for a refund of points. I have called the hotel twice since we left to get an update. I am still waiting for a response. I have since heard from two other families we know they had awful experiences here as well. Beautiful resort. Terrible service. Many better options out there to enjoy

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank Kregg S
Sydney E, Manager at The Cove at Atlantis, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Kregg S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reach out to the Atlantis Management Team, following your stay at The Cove. While we are happy you love the resort, overall, we are very disappointed to learn about the service issues you had on-property. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to Sydney.Engel@atlantisparadise.com, who will ensure you are put in touch with the appropriate management team member soonest. We'd love to be able to talk through everything with you directly, as we'd love to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

- Atlantis Management Team