My wife and I Just returned from five nights at The Cove @ Atlantis on 5/22. I really rely on the reviews from Trip advisor to help plan my vacation, and was torn between returning to Anguilla, trying Providenciales or returning to Atlantis. We have stayed in the Coral, Beach, and Royal Towers, but never at the Cove. It seems the majority of the reviews had a lot of negatives, and since I had not been to Atlantis in 6 years, I was a little apprehensive about returning. These concerns were unfounded, and I found the Cove to be extraordinary in service, accommodations, and food. Yes you can expect the prices to be slightly high, but go there knowing that and you won’t be surprised. The cove rooms were very nice, and it seemed all had great views.
We prepaid for the Gourmet Meal plan, and enjoyed great meals everywhere. The highlight of the dining experience, was a dinner we ate at; The Courtyard Terrace, at the adjacent ‘One and Only” resort. This was an option on our meal plan, and the resort provides a shuttle.
I was a little concerned about the DJ by the pool, and the reports of excessively loud music. Once there, it was a very “chill” vibe, and interesting and fun pool scene. We read books, relaxed, swam, and when bored went to the Aquadventure portion of the pools and jumped into the water rapids and slides.
Most staff we encountered at the Cove were excellent, and we enjoyed talking with them. We had excellent massages every day, at the Mandarin Spa. If you get a spa treatment, then use of the gym for the same day was free. In conclusion, we had a great time, and can’t wait to go back. This is one of those occasions that you should splurge, and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamic and stylish. Sophisticated and sensual. A place where scene meets scenery and urban chic meets white-sand nature. Inspired by the beauty of its surroundings, The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection thrives on the rhythm of the day. While our Atlantis hotel's exclusive ultra-pool and beach club create a seamless day to night scene, our Bahamas paradise's spectacular ocean views and balmy open-air architecture embrace nature’s most compelling elements creating a seductive and indulgent experience. Stay with us and enjoy a perfect location steps from pristine beaches and gorgeous Paradise Island lagoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Cove Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Cove
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island