I went with my son-- we loved it. It was a slice of heaven for an 11-year old and fun to experience it all with him. The room was clean, had a great view, and the staff was very nice. My son would have liked to be closer to the slides, but I think we were close enough. Everything there is over-priced, but I managed to ignore that fact for the most part. It was worth it-- great memories!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are proud to unveil The New Coral, dedicated to multigenerational family fun. From the unconventional flavors of the Bahamas at Sun & Ice in the lobby lounge, to completely renovated rooms and the sparkling private poolscape with cabanas, swim-up bar to grab ice pops and signature drinks – the NEW centerpiece of Atlantis sits beside the white sand beaches of Paradise Island. The Coral has the closest proximity to Marina Village – filled with new Bahamian dining and cultural features, with options for everyone in the family. Unplug. Connect. Rediscover The Coral at Atlantis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island