My husband surprised me with trip for my 40th birthday! We stayed at the most economical tower and it was just fine. The beds were comfy and the rooms were clean.
I loved the Blu Pool. It was very relaxing. The pool was a nice depth and it wasn’t busy. There was a bar and snack bar there was well. A perfect way to spend an afternoon.
The waterslide area was a different story, very busy but still lots of fun.
We went with the meal plan. It limited the restaurants we could go to but defiantly saved us money. We were limited to the buffet restaurants. The food was good, nothing spectacular but definitely good.
We made a couple of donations to the casino and saw the comedy show. The comedy show was excellent; I would recommend it for sure.
All the marine life exhibits throughout Atlantis were amazing. We enjoyed walking through all the tunnels, looking down at the pools of fish/sharks, etc.
We did the dolphin adventure and that was a highlight.
The beach was ok. It was on the smallest side.
If you had mobility issues, I think this resort could be difficult to manoeuvre. There is a lot of walking. However, they do provide shuttle buses to get you from tower to tower.
The rich and famous vacation here so you never know who you might see. We saw Mutt Lang.
If you like to be busy, this is the resort for you. For me, I prefer a quieter all-inclusive resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island