We had two rooms with us and three teenage boys. The rooms were nice with an ocean view. The entertainment was good accept that they "ran out" of spots for the Dolphin swim that was included with the package we purchased.
The food was crazy expensive. We finally found (its a big place) a small counter where you can get hamburgers and french fires for a reasonable price.
After we returned I discovered that the they had charged me an additional significant amount of money the day after we departed. I spent a lot of time trying to reach someone in accounting. They were all very pleasant but it seemed that no one could help. Luckily I am type "A" so I have retained all my paperwork. I provided this to American Express and they eventually removed the extra charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island