Been coming here for 17 years. Many changes in that time period. Staff is still warm and friendly. Rooms in the reef tower have been updated. Outside of building is showing some deterioration. If two couples, eat at Virgil's and just order 1 BBQ salad and cornbread to share. We had leftovers! Same as with Carmine's. Meat salad and eggplant parm app. Plenty for 4 people. Enjoy evening outside around fire pit near bar at Royal tower. Pools are good all over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island