The best parts of this hotel is the easy access to the waterpark and "atlantis west" beach. We love to walk on the beach, so this was perfect for us. The housekeeper we had did a nice job. The aquariums are wonderful. We saw lots of sea life in the little lagoons, including hermit crabs, sea cucumber, sand dollars, etc. The two negatives to this resort include that absolutely ALL POOLS and waterpark are only open from 9-5. While I understand this, it was so disappointing to arrive late in the afternoon with children ready to go to the pool and be told that isn't allowed. Also, as others have mentioned, everything is expensive. A 15% gratuity is added to all food and room bills, and we were not provided with a receipt from our room charges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island