We had a wonderful time at Atlantis. Overall it is an amazing place. The Water-park is wonderful and the aquariums more than beautiful. Here comes the but !!! The hotel needs some renovation and the cleaning service is very slow if they show up at all. In 2 out of 5 days we had no cleaning service at all. We got new towels after we asked for it, but that's all. That was disappointing taking into consideration the price you have to pay for he room. You have plenty of possibilities for food but keep in mind everything is a little more expensive, buffet breakfast is $30 per person, dinner is between $70 and $90. But again you know that before you go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island