Fourth time here and it's a money grab. Some of the complaints others have are a bit strong. The check in process and credit card holds are fine, but everything is a money grab. Two hours to eat at crappy bimini Road and the lines in the water park held up so they could make even more money taking pictures of people gong down a stupid water slide. They don't even do that efficiently. it's all just crap. Next time Hawaii. This is why I hate cattle herding vacation rests. It's all about $$$ and not for the customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island