Just got back from a good trip-first time to Atlantis. 3rd time to Bahamas. Loved all of the staff-they were so friendly. The fish and marine life were amazing. Gave us something to look at around every turn.
We had 2 adjoining rooms on the 6th floor in the lagoon wing of the Coral Towers. I wish we had booked Royal towers in retrospect. We had a 4 year old and 7 yr old with us and I thought the pools between beach and coral towers but the real action was over at aquaventure. staff said hotel was at 90+ occupancy but it did not seem full. minimal lines for the slides. jungle slide was closed the whole time-major bummer!
Food:We ate at Carmine's and Anthony's in Marina Village 2 nights-Carmine's was great. Huge portions-it was a bday dinner and a good choice-$200 for 3 adults and 2 kids. Anthony's was fine-acceptable-$100 for the group of 5. We did the buffet one night-$223 before drinks! Great selection but not really worth it unless you plan on putting away a lot of food. great birthday song though! We at at the grill at the Splashers pool every day which was awesome-about $50 per day. We usually did breakfast at Starbucks-$45 for 5 pastries/oatmeal and 3 lattes. We did buy some food in the Marina grocery store and kept water/drinks in the room fridge which helped. Packed a bunch of snacks for the kids for the between meals food. we also hit Due at the Ocean Club which was amazing! $200 for 2 of us. great food and views. a nice excursion off property by free shuttle-not tech. part of atlantis but they take room charge. gorgeous property.
Hit the movie theatre with the kids on a rainy afternoon which was cool-free. also did the speedway thing which they loved-that was $45 for 2 cars. about an hour long activity.
all in all a great trip. food is expensive but not as bad as we had feared. we avg'd $60 pp per day but we did not try to budget or be frugal. it could certainly be done for less. next time we will stay in royal towers! water view is worth it. be prepared to do lots of walking though wherever you stay. the place is huge and to see it all you need to walk. and take water shoes for the kids. we bought them on the 2nd day because our kids' feet were so scraped up from the hot sidewalks and so much swimming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island