The Coral Towers are located very conveniently between the Beach tower and Royal tower. I would still say the Royal tower has the best location since it is more centralized, but we were very happy with Coral as well. Reception seem very busy there are many nearby restaurants and it is close to the shops, casino and pools.
The rooms are great, with some caveats. Lower floors will have noise or smell rising from nearby restaurants and pools, some rooms are smaller than others. If you can try to get the main (newer tower) which is right above the reception area. The rooms in the other tower for some reason seem older / outdated. Our room was spacious and has good size bath.
As far as service goes, you get good Bahamian service in this hotel, which means sometime it's slow and inefficient, but they always check to see that you got what you needed.
Activities - every activity we tried at Atlantis was great, however it is expensive, so pick and choose the ones you are really interested at.
Free activities may include the rides (those are really great if you like waterslides- for all ages) Snorkeling (if you bring your own gear) and aquarium watching - but don't expect to see a lot of wildlife or wilderness. The place is very much built for tourists and everything is placed in to serve a purpose.
Food - food is a problem, again expensive and also quite mediocre in quality. Drinks - a waterbottle cost $7 on the island! you can get $1.50 smaller bottles at nearby stores. We managed to only eat brunch and dinner every day and only snack during the day to save on those expenses. The mandatory 15% gratuity on everything doesn't help either.
Overall we enjoyed out stay very much, you can't really treat the hotel in vacuum, since you are getting all these wonderful pools, rides and beach access for the price of your room. I can't recommend it enough as a perfect getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island