We had such a blast!! Right next to our hotel we were able to pay for the day to go to the waterpark. Awesome rides but I chickened out and didn't do the Leap of Faith. Too scary lol. Lots of walking so be prepared. Aquarium was nice to walk through. They don't take cash at the park so if you want food you need to use a credit card. It was $150.00 for adults and kids up to 12 was $80.00. Beautiful time with my family and can't wait to go again next year for my 40th birthday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coral Towers at Atlantis are centrally located and offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Coral Towers is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island