At the last moment I requested and paid for an upgrade from the Beach Tower to the Coral Tower with an ocean view. Never having been to Atlantis with my family before, I had no idea what to expect. On arrival, I didn't want to fuss. I was tired and, with family eager to settle in, I accepted the 8th floor rooms with partial ocean view. The rooms smelled musty, and were on the shabby side. I didn't do any investigation of rooms at Royal Towers or at Beach, but I was really disappointed in the Coral Towers and can't imagine it was an upgrade from Beach.
I'll review the other facilities separately, so please regard this as a hotel review only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is a centrally located hotel on Paradise Island and within the Atlantis resort. We offer contemporary, relaxed accommodations within a tropically casual atmosphere. Guestrooms have one king or two queen beds with sitting areas and full balconies with water or terrace views. Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection is just steps away from marine exhibits, a seven-acre snorkeling lagoon, BLU Pool, water slides, the Crystal Court Shops, Marina Village, the casino and several casual and gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Coral Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Coral Hotel
- Atlantis Coral Resort
- Atlantis, Coral Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island