Our family had a great stay at the Reef Atlantis this past August. Crowds were light and the weather was great. The Atlantis complex is huge and with the Reef being located all the way to one side it can be a bit of a trek to get to some areas. We did take the shuttle to the shopping village and Coral and Beach Towers, but walking to the Cove and Royal Towers (and pretty much all of the waterpark) is an easy walk. The pools and slides were very well maintained and with the limited crowds were very enjoyable. The room at The Reef was very large with a well equipped kitchenette. We ordered food and drinks from FoodStore2go and it all arrived on schedule - definitely recommend this route to save on some meals as the food prices at Atlantis are extremely high. We've been to Disney, Vegas and other tourist meccas, but the food here was by far the priciest. We only ate 2 dinners on site and ventured to the local Fish Fry for our other 2 evening...even with the cab fare it was probably half the cost of eating on site. We had read some reviews that the beach snorkeling was "poor to nonexistent" and we found this to be very untrue. While we didn't use the Cove or Atlantis beach, the Paradise Beach (in front of the Reef) had decent shallow water snorkeling right from shore. Overall, a fantastic family resort if you plan wisely, especially in the "off season" with the lower crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. Our Bahamas resort hotel features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island