yep, it's expensive. really expensive. but for a family of 6 we got a two bedroom suite, and there is an incredible amount of room. like, it never rained, but if it did and we were stuck inside, it would have been ok. the studio and the main room share a common entry with a door to the hotel hallway, but also have their own doors. this is a great set up. there is all you could want from a kitchen in the one bedroom unit. the studio unit has a smaller kitchen. the master suite with bedroom and bathroom is HUGE. it's all high-end and well decorated, immaculate. service was great. the staff at the REEF and the COVE are all wonderful, every single person we encountered was great. i tend to complain and i'm hard to please, and this place was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Paradise Beach, guests of The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection enjoy miles of white sand and ocean in their backyard with all the wonder and excitement of Atlantis on their front doorstep. Our Bahamas resort hotel features studios, one and two bedroom suites that offer all the conveniences of home with a full kitchen or kitchen area complete with linens, cookware, table settings, refrigerator and private balconies with water views. Guests of The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection enjoy a semi-private pool, shared only with The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection and a Starbucks lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Reef Atlantis Paradise Island
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island