“Great place to start the day”

Chibah Cafe Coffeehouse & Wine Bar
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Chibah Cafe Coffeehouse & Wine Bar offers fresh, high quality pastries, Starbucks coffees & drinks, and a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu with a great variety.Start your day with an assortment of breakfast pastries, or sit down and relax for lunch with your choice of tasty soups or hot sandwiches and fresh and savoury salads.Established in March 2012, Chibah Cafe proudly serves freshly brewed Starbucks coffee, soups or hot sandwiches and fresh and savoury salads. Be sure to indulge your sweet tooth from a selection of delicious desserts including fine pastries, cakes, smoothies, cremices, and more!In the evening, our Wine Bar offers a relaxing atmosphere with a notable selection of international and Chilean wines, tapas and one of a kind desserts.
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I would start everyday by stopping in at Chibah. We were greeted each morning by the cheerful staff who always took time to visit with us. Each morning we would have a white chocolate mocha and I would have mine with soy. One time I forgot to mention soy when ordering and they remembered! That's awesome :) Their omelets, pancakes, breakfast panini, and french toast were just wonderful. As an afternoon treat we would stop in for the white chocolate mango smoothie - OMG! Thanks Chibah!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great sandwiches, crepes and panini's. The sweet potato fries were YUMMY! The location os nice and convenient. The food is good. The coffee is great. The atmosphere is family friendly. Great comfy couches. We paid $30 for lunch for three

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I rumbled into the Chibah Cafe with a group of four adults and two kids seeking sugar, coffee, wine, and a place to rest our legs after a day of rambling around Port Lucaya. What I found was a cheerful, comfortable spot that we returned to at least twice more in a four-day span.

What a lovely place. The sandwiches and pastries are excellent and the couches and chairs a salve for sunburned bodies, but my favorite find at the Chibah Cafe was the staff. They were quick with a smile, reliable with their service, and generous with their WiFi passwords.

Go, go, go to this place!

Reviewed 13 May 2013

On a recent cruise to the Bahamas my friend and I went in search of a cup of coffee. The cruise ship's coffee was mediocre and we hadn't had anything decent since we had left home. Imagine our surprise to find a Starbucks in the marketplace!! I had a wonderful veggie omlette and coffee for under ten dollars. My friend was thrilled with her choice as well. The quality of the food was excellent, the wait staff couldn't be nicer or more helpful even though it was incredibly busy. The only complaint was the internet. How cool that they have a couple computers for patrons' use, I thought. But, although I waited between 5 and 10 minutes, I couldn't get logged on. Oh well, shouldn't be reading my emails in paradise! I highly recommend this little gem to anyone visiting Port Lucaya.

Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

I am from the Pacific Northwest where we have a million or so Starbucks. I enjoy a good mocha and I can't believe the best Starbucks mocha I have ever had was in the Grand Bahamas! at this cute little cafe. I am going back tomorrow for breakfast!!