I was meeting friends docked in the marina and decided to experience the Sunrise Resort myself as a guest. I was well attended on line with reservations and questions as well as at the resort by friendly and accomodating staff including manager Ms. Ta'shar C, Ms. Sauders at the front desk, Ms. Bowe room stewart and grounds security Charles. The rooms are spacious & clean, frige & safe a plus. The resort was quite (what I was looking for) and the pool was very inviting. I would recommend that you have a rental car to get around the island although the resort has a shuttle, it does not go all day & night. Don't miss out on the tranquil days/nights at the Sunrise resort. Will recommend to all that ask & don't ask.
A travel agent from CT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Bahamas vacation in one of our 31 Caribbean-style furnished, fully equipped rooms or our Admiral Suite! Relax at our fresh-water pool and THE CORAL REEF Sports Bar and Cafe! All guests can enjoy complimentary use of the resorts Bicycles, snorkel gear, Kayaks, & Fishing gear as well as free Wi-Fi (wireless internet connection), ping-pong and billiards. Enjoy your Bahamas island experience by booking a dive or fishing trip, play golf or visit the nearby Casino, located only 10 minutes away. Freeport, Grand Bahama is a great place to start your trip! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunrise Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Resort & Marina Hotel Freeport
- Sunrise Resort And Marina
- Sunrise Resort & Marina Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island