With my girlfriend we passed by the marina in January 2011.
We stayed for a few days, and then decided to leave the saiboat for six months.
The service at the marina is awesome.
The General Manger Ta´Shar Cuccurullo, besides being a great person, she made our stay perfect.
In january we stayed for a few weeks, we left the boat there when we returned to work, and then in july we stayed for another week.
The marina is very protected, they have 24 hs security and the sailboat was well taken care while we were away.
We will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Bahamas vacation in one of our 31 Caribbean-style furnished, fully equipped rooms or our Admiral Suite! Relax at our fresh-water pool and THE CORAL REEF Sports Bar and Cafe! All guests can enjoy complimentary use of the resorts Bicycles, snorkel gear, Kayaks, & Fishing gear as well as free Wi-Fi (wireless internet connection), ping-pong and billiards. Enjoy your Bahamas island experience by booking a dive or fishing trip, play golf or visit the nearby Casino, located only 10 minutes away. Freeport, Grand Bahama is a great place to start your trip! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sunrise Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Resort & Marina Hotel Freeport
- Sunrise Resort And Marina
- Sunrise Resort & Marina Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island