Was definately not worth the money and I'm glad my whole vacation was not spent here!
Dirty coffee machine, no restaurants anywhere in the vicinity and no cooking facilities to bring your own food! No access to the beach even though you are told there is....the beach is located down a road that is marked "private property" and has a security guard!
As for the name, they are not even facing the right way to see the Sunrise!!
No internet service as per advertised, dirty linens, I won't get into specifics, needless to say I slept fully clothed!! Dirty bathroom......and I could go on but I think you get the idea!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Bahamas vacation in one of our 31 Caribbean-style furnished, fully equipped rooms or our Admiral Suite! Relax at our fresh-water pool and THE CORAL REEF Sports Bar and Cafe! All guests can enjoy complimentary use of the resorts Bicycles, snorkel gear, Kayaks, & Fishing gear as well as free Wi-Fi (wireless internet connection), ping-pong and billiards. Enjoy your Bahamas island experience by booking a dive or fishing trip, play golf or visit the nearby Casino, located only 10 minutes away. Freeport, Grand Bahama is a great place to start your trip! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunrise Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Resort & Marina Hotel Freeport
- Sunrise Resort And Marina
- Sunrise Resort & Marina Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island