“I tried octopus!!!”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I had salmon for dinner. I was seasoned very well. I was not impressed with their version of rice and peas. The big highlight is that I tried grill octopus!! Once you get past the look of it! It is really good

1  Thank LDW1025
Write a ReviewReviews (1,396)

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband and I went here for breakfast and we loved it! The coffee was really good! My husband had the Zorba Omelet and was crazy about it! I had the coconut french toast with bacon, and it was amazing!!!!!!! We sat outside and enjoyed the early morning quietness of the marketplace and the colorful buildings and flowers. Great place!!!!!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My husband and I had lunch there yesterday. Hubby had the Gryo and it was outstanding. I ordered the Souvelakia and the chicken was so over cooked that I could barely bite into it. I shared this the waitress when she asked us how everything was and all I got "oh really" and give us our full bill. Prices are very good but if you cant eat your meal its not very economical. If they had made good on my meal I would have been happy.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I Always have a great meal. I can count on great service, clean atmosphere - great variety of food - greek and island dishes. The owners are very attentive as well as the staff

Reviewed 30 May 2014

we would go here for lunch when we were working out at the shipyard, always fresh and this is where the locals go, so it is very reasonable. larger portions and fast!!!!