“Love It!!!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Beach Shack
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Love Tony and Denise, the atmosphere and the food. So nice, we kept going back during our 2 week vacation. Great jazz on Sunday evenings. A wonderful place!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Fun place to visit. You get to pick out a conch shell for your own. Tony did a great and humorous demonstration on how to get the conch out of his shell. He then gave everyone a sample of raw conch...must admit I put HOT sauce on mine. Sits right on the beach with a beautiful view. Put this on your list of places to visit! We were from a cruise ship and was a stop our motorized bike guides took us. Did not actually eat a meal but food looked and smelled delicious.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Entertaining and educational demonstration of extracting a live conch out of a shell and eating it raw, a truly unique experience in this ramshackle hut on the beach. Didn't eat a full meal as it is not a fast food joint, but the people who were eating had nothing bad to say. Definitely worth a visit!!

1  Thank pilot650
Reviewed 7 August 2014

While we intended to go to Tony's during our trip because the reviews were wonderful, we actually ended up there by accident. We decided to walk along the beach from Taino Beach Resort that morning. By the time we decided we had walked far enough we had walked the two miles to Taino Beach where Tony's is located and were ready for a good lunch. Not realizing that most local establishments don't take credit card, we got to Tony's with no cash on us. When I asked if they took credit card, his wife let us know that they didn't but to order anyways and she would run my fiancé back to our hotel or an ATM to get cash. I was so surprised! You will never find anyplace that goes the extra mile like they do. While we were there we got to watch Tony give a demonstration on how they harvest the Conch. My fiancé had the Conch Salad which I was hesitant about because I'm not a fan of tomatoes or onions. I ended up eating part of his because it was so delicious and fresh. We also shared my Conch-A-Roni which was also very good! I'd recommend seeking this place out to anyone! If you know you are going, bring cash but if you find that you are standing in front of it with only credit cards, know that they will take care of you and get you to an ATM or your hotel whichever is closer. Lovely people! I can't say enough good things about them!

1  Thank TammyRDesigns
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Owners really want you to be happy here. Drinks are well made, food is delicious, and you are sitting on the beach.

1  Thank sailinron