All reviews day pass infinity pool wifi worked great room ocean view fantastic pool fried chicken lighthouse point paradise cruise grand lucayan resort hit hard check in was smooth all inclusive package night cruise waves bar bar and grill every staff member clean beach
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Not really sure why its rated 3 star, it can be easily 5 star property. Amazing views and nicely maintained, clean beach and bonus is infinity pool. We spent our almost whole time on beach. Amazingly clear water, good amenities. Wi-Fi worked great on property.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank kuwaronline
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Stayed on this property for a couple of hours. The beach was very easily accessible. Enjoyed the pool and pool bar very much. We were able to enjoy this Resort because we booked a day trip from the Cruise Ship. I especially loved that the Market Place for gifts was walking distance. Will definitely consider staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank simmy928
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Resort is old but pretty clean. Staff nice and friendly but look tired and unhappy. Food was good but Not much choice . Love swimming pool. And georgous beach. They should put more equipment for kids. Easy check in and out.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Dora P
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Not sure why this is listed as a 3 star but after spending 5 days and 4 nights here it’s almost a 5 star. Our first night was in a regular guest room and while the room was nice you get what you pay for. For the rest of our stay we transitioned into one of their suites and SWEET BABY JESUS it was amazing. Not only was the room nice, had an oceanfront view, but the overall service was great. We traveled with 2 small children so we always pick places that are clean and safe for our children. For my son they had a kids club from 9am to 4:30 and that was FREE! For my baby they had a baby sitting service which was extra but worth it. With the all-inclusive package we ate anytime and the whole family was happy. My son enjoyed having pizza 3 times a day, I enjoyed my grown folk beverage from morning till night time, and my husband enjoyed the baked goods in the café anytime he wanted. They made my birthday week memorable and I can’t wait to return.

Pros:
Wi-Fi worked great on property so we used Wi-Fi calling instead of roaming
Daily housekeeping
Kids club from 9:4:30pm FREE
Security 24/7
Walking distance to the beach
Suites are WORTH EVERY PENNY! BEAUTIFUL, LARGE, & OCEANFRONT

Cons:
Buffet selections in the restaurant were not always great and that needs improvement

Returning before this year is over and this is where we will always stay when we are in Freeport.

ALSO, they are across the street from Pelican Bay which is rated a 4 star (needs to be 2.5) AND you couldn’t pay me enough to stay there. We stopped by there before we settled on Lighthouse and that’s all I’ll say about that.

Room tip: Always go for the suite - will share pictures next time
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank World T
Reviewed 29 August 2018

my best friend and I stood here the last week of august 2018. Great hotel, great staff. the pool is AWESOME!!! and their beach is pretty fantastic too! thank you very much for making feel welcome. our room was facing the front of the hotel and it was quiet. Rooms are clean and cool.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends