“An amazing restaurant”
Review of Agave Lucaya

Agave Lucaya
Ranked #16 of 123 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Mexican, Bahamian
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are located in Port Lucaya Marketplace on Grand Bahama Island. We invite you to infuse your senses in an extraordinary culinary experience based on a delicious mix of pan-latin cuisines; made with the freshest available seasonal ingredients and presented in an energetic casual bar and dining environment.
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Walking around Freeport, we were looking for a nice comfortable place for lunch an stumbled upon this gem. The menu featured a variety of meals which I feel the other restaurants in the area did not offer. Our server, Donte, was incredibly nice. When i asked if they served coconut water he said no but instead offered to go down the street to get one for me. Something that i never experienced before. I had their Mahi mahi tacos and they were beyond delicious. This was a great lunch spot that definitely caters to their patrons and with the most friendliest of services. I would definitely go again and recommend anyone in the area to try it. They also have a great happy hour special.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,019)

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

This place was delicious! So much that we went back twice the week we were there. The mojitos are good and the food was excellent. Don't recommend the conch fritters though. The molcajete is great and so was the jerk chicken burrito (caution the burrito is spicy!). The second time we went we only ordered appetizers and they were all delicious!!! Service is a little slow but I think that's just how it is over there besides we were on vacation so we could take our time!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

After being in Freeport a couple of days, me and my sister were disappointed in the choices surrounding the Lucaya area- until we found Agave! We loved the food so much we ate here twice in one day. The menu has a variety of choices and the drinks are awesome. I highly recommend the seafood grille- it comes with lobster, fish, shrimp and 2 sides, we found this enough to share between the two of us. What made our experience so wonderful was definitely the people- top notch service with a Bahamian flair. Shout out especially to Skyy and Jamal our server- we definitely owe you guys a drink the next time we find ourselves in the area.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Some of the best food we had at the market place. Great selection on the menu accompanied by great drinks. Superb time overall

Reviewed 16 April 2014

My husband and I visited this restaurant on one of recent anniversary, in 2013 the food was very good. I like the salad it was off the chain, very reasonable. It is in the heart of Port Lucaya Marketplace, great food and dining. We did get value for our dollars- very affordable.