“Just visited on 10/31..”
Review of Taino Beach

and up
Freeport Bonfire on the Beach Bahamas Style
Ranked #9 of 64 things to do in Freeport
More attraction details
Owner description: Lovely beach, known for its remote stretches of sand.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The water was NOT blue and there was broken glass etc on the beach. My 11 and 9 year old refused to get in the water and so did my husband. The best thing about the trip was our visit to Toni Macaroni's..great conch dishes and my family enjoyed it.

2  Thank Lola S
in 13 reviews
"resort"
in 82 reviews

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stopped at this beach on a tour of Freeport. It was beautiful! Blue water , white sand loved it. I wished I had got a cab from the cruise ship and stayed here all day! Next time I WILL!

2  Thank sandracarte
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Timeshares. Good food. Kind employees. Beautiful resort with a bar under a cave in the swimming pool.

4  Thank Lindy1027
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Very relaxing. I think you will always have people trying to sell you stuff or hair braiding, they were not too pushy. The feel of this beach was relaxing, so beautiful.

5  Thank Michele B
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I LOVE to snorkel and after having spent several day at Paradise Cover (Dead mans reef) I went to Tiano beach.... there was so much garbage in the water that it just depressed me... COME ON Bahamians... your lifestyle depends on tourism... get those unemployed out cleaning the beaches and waterways... there was so much broken glass that I was worried about those walking on the beaches!!!!! SKIP THIS PLACE AND GO TO PARADISE COVE!!!!

7  Thank clboh