“Incredible Staff”

Pelican Bay at Lucaya
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Freeport
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Everyone here at hotel is amazingly kind, the rooms are clean and spacious. Sabor has great good and cocktails, of course, whether you are with family or friends a must stay while in Freeport. The pool is nice and everything is within walking distance

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank LL1217
PelicanBayHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Pelican Bay at Lucaya, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2014

Dear mshellb,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. Your feedback helps us to work on improving our services, so that customers have a wonderful experience throughtout their stay.

We do hope that you will return in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This hotel has many positive attributes. I have stayed here on several occasions and each time I am pleased. The hotel rooms are very comfortable and clean. I especially enjoy the spacious suites. The staff members are friendly, very professional and accommodating. During my last visit my friends and I thoroughly enjoyed the pool with the swim up bar outside of our room. It was also nice to be able to walk to the local shopping area nearby. i would definitely stay again!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for returning to Pelican Bay Hotel. The fact that you have stayed with us on numerous occasions is a clear indication that we are doing something correctly. We are not happy unless our guest are satisfied.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I pulled up to this beautiful hotel expecting nothing but to check into my room and relax but I was greeted by the front desk staff welcoming me and wishing me a happy day. That alone set the tone for me to explore the room and grounds to see what was so happy about this place. When I got into my room I was really impressed with the design and lay out of the room. It was also fresh clean and very comfortable. Walking outside my door was one of 3 pools as well as the view of the canal which was nice. I spent 4 beautiful days relaxing and enjoying the Pool. The hotel was really close to all the happenings in port lucaya which made it easy for an evening of fine dining and dancing. This is my home away from home.

• Stayed: August 2014
PelicanBayHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Pelican Bay at Lucaya, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2014

Dear BJFBahamas,

At Pelican Bay Hotel, happiness is guaranteed! Thank you for staying with us and we do hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Pelican Bay is a nice hotel with very service minded front desk staff. I love there suites its the best to get whenever you stay there. I love that its in area where other attractions are. The restaurant SABOR the food is delicious. I will definitely be back :).

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear 882LisaP202,

Your review is a daily reminder for us to continue to strive for excellence, so that customers receive awesome service. We thank you for sharing your review and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My family and i stayed at the Pelican Bay hotel for a weekend. It was a peaceful get away and we enjoyed every second of it. We stayed in the waterside state room. It was spacious and comfortable, the espresso and complimentary pastries were a plus also. i would definitely recommend staying at this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Maddison B,

We are elated that your stay with us was peaceful and enjoyable for you and your family. We thank you for selecting Pelican Bay Hotel and hope to once again welcome you in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel was quite clean with extremely friendly staff! The room was very neat and extremely cool, which is great as the temperature was about 90 degrees F. The towels, sheets, dishes and over all room was quite neat and tidy. The hotel is in an ideal location as it is situated right near to port lucaya which has quite a variety of eateries. I must say, very nice Pelican Bay! Keep up the good work.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
PelicanBayHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Pelican Bay at Lucaya, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review and we are happy that your stay at our hotel was enjoyable. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

WARNING: AWFUL - STAY AWAY - This hotel is NOT a 3-4 star hotel. It is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at -mold in the room, no air conditioning and dirty. After 3 attempts to find an accommodating room, the manager found me a room that was somewhat accommodating, although, after several attempts to have a fan fixed and a clogged sink in the bathroom fixed - I gave up and just dealt with it. The room was not serviced by housekeeping. I had to ask for towels and toilet paper.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank pmcnab
Also consider these accommodations in or near Freeport
Bell Channel Inn
Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach
Old Bahama Bay
Old Bahama Bay
#1 of 1 in West End

Been to Pelican Bay at Lucaya? Share your experiences!